Trendline Global is a software development company with a formula for success built around teamwork, loyalty, dedication, and culture. Founded in 2010, today TrendLine has established as fast-growing outstaffing company with over 250 projects delivered and a satisfaction of over 100 customers.
- Experience of managing of a technical team from 5 persons not less than 2 years;
- Ability and experience of managing of internal and external development team;
- Understanding of full life-cycle of Web and Mobile development;
- Knowledge of different methodologies of project management (Agile/Waterfall), software development and implementation;
- Experience of technical specialists interviewing;
- Understanding of business analysis;
- English level – Intermediate.
- Managing of team of 10 web-developers working on development of software for ISP (Internet service providers);
- Strategic development of the project according to customers’ interests (analysis of project development, proposing of promotion strategy, the most efficient tools specification);
- Everyday work with the team, commitment to product and company success;
- Planning of tasks on project development/leading and tasks allocation to team members;
- Interviewing and selection of new developers/testers for project;
- Work in connection with CTO;
- Solving of appeared issues in timely manner, settlement of disputes in connection of customer – team and team members.
- Salary rate according to interview results;
- Possibility of career and professional growth;
- Modern office in the city center (5 minutes from Zakhysnykiv Ukrainy metro station);
- Paid vacation for 15 working days;
- Paid sick leave;
- 5 sick days per year;
- Friendly team and democratic atmosphere.