Customer: Medondo, software company
Period: June 2019 – current time
Team: 5 web developers
We’ve built a successful remote dev team for Medondo in two months. And now we share some insights about how we did it. Our collaboration started with a C-level meeting in Hannover to get acquainted and identify requirements.
The hiring process itself went through the following stages:
- CVs screening by TrendLine Global recruiters.
- Initial on-site interviews with our specialists to check hard and soft skills, as well as English level.
- Online interview with customer COO, presentation of the project.
- Tech assignment completion to check professional skills applicable to the position.
- Final online interview with customer tech lead.
- Trial period, during which 2 candidates were replaced.
That strategy, which was designed to put a professional team together, resulted in hiring 5 bright-eyed developers, who fit the project best.
Now the guys are coding the inspiring healthcare solution. To be fully involved they have everyday Jitsi stand-ups with Hannover team and our PM, work with sprints in Jira, have regular support of our Account Manager.
On September 2019 we had a regular C-level meeting in Hannover, found out how guys are doing, discussed opportunities and are waiting for new challenges from Medondo right now.